Are you a Customer Service Specialist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be the main point of contact between internal/external customers and the Accounts Receivable department working at the corporate office.
- Take incoming calls for the Accounts Receivable department
- Respond to customer emails
- Research account discrepancies
- Provide customers with documents needed to issue payment
- Enter credit applications into the company software
- Process credit card payments
- Assist with customer refunds
- Handle incoming mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MaddenCo or AS400 software a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed and work well with numbers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Company discounts
- Birthday off
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141601
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.