Are you an Accounts Receivable / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Accounts Receivable / Office Assistant who has excellent time-management prioritizing skills?
Our client has over 30 years of experience. They provide their clients with superior products at competitive prices.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, you will be completing accounts receivable duties and assisting with administrative functions as well.
- Process invoices, take care of bank deposits, credit card processing past dues and electronic funds transfer postings
- Answer a 5-lined phone and answering questions
- Transfer calls to appropriate party
- Handle order entry and order confirmation
- Provide other clerical and administrative support as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of accounts receivable experience is ideal
- Must have 1-2+ years of experience providing office support, ideally with order entry, accounting and customer service
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be very familiar with Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to stay calm and collected through all situations
- Must be ok working in a very process driven environment
- Ability to catch on quickly, jump in and hit the ground running
- Excellent time-management and problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to easily adapt to change
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent growth potential
- Positive employee feedback
- Competitive benefits package
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Receivable / Office Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 137028
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.