Are you an Accounts Receivable Representative who enjoys behind the scenes work? Are you an Accounts Receivable Representative who has strong inter-personal skills?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Representative, you will assist with resolving external and internal audit findings.
- Objective is to minimize the open balance of unresolved deductions, maximize collections of invalid deduction and collect on unpaid past due invoices
- Contact customers for deduction backup to support their claim
- Research customer deductions to determine validity and proper handling
- Resolve unpaid invoices with customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting / accounts receivable experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of customer deductions a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with both external and internal customers
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills to research and determine validity of customer claims
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and accuracy to document and track deduction related data
- Would consider a recent graduate with strong computer skills
- Associate degree in Business or Accounting a plus
- Excel skills
- SAP or any ERP system a plus, but not required
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Aptitude for detail and a high level of accuracy
- Live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- • Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours:Full between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Representative position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. This position can be remote, hybrid or onsite. Must live in Wisconsin.
Job ID: 142184
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.