Are you an Accounts Receivable Representative who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a fun & inviting environment?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Representative, you will minimize the open balance of unresolved deductions, maximize collections of invalid deductions and collect on unpaid past due invoices.
- Research customer deductions to determine validity and proper handling
- Contact customers for deduction backup to support their claim
- Resolve unpaid invoices with customers
- Answer incoming questions and assist employees, managers and other finance colleagues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable, accounting or credit analyst experience preferred
- May consider a recent Accounting, Finance or Business graduate
- Cash applications and customer deductions knowledge a plus
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Associate degree in Business or Accounting a plus
- Excel skills
- SAP or other ERP system experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Extremely high attention to detail or accuracy
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance pending length of the position
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Representative position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Once training is complete, hybrid schedule option available. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141575
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.