Are you an Accounts Receivable Representative who is a quick learner and enjoys meeting deadlines? Are you an Accounts Receivable Representative who is looking to gain some accounting experience?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Representative, you will process sales orders, invoices, credits and credit card payments.
- Communicate with customers regarding their accounts or any questions products, quality and delivery errors
- Daily/monthly reconciliations and bank deposits
- Enter credits and billings daily
- Print, review and distribute invoices & statements
- Set up and maintain monthly discounts
- Inform customers of any price changes
- Sort/file invoices and paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background
- Accounting, accounts receivable or cash application experience preferred
- Accounting degree preferred
- Excel skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Self-sufficient and proactive
- Deadline driven and a quick learner
- Jump in and hit the ground running
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
Hours: Part-time Monday-Friday 8:00am-1:00pm or 8:00am-2:00pm.
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Representative position: $18.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141603
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.