Are you an Accounts Receivable Specialist who is bilingual in English and Spanish? Are you an Accounts Receivable Specialist who looking to work for a growing non-profit organization?
Our client specializes in improving the health status of the medically underserved.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will submit claims and/or vouchers to all payers,
research and resolve balances in Dentrix and/or Epic.
- Assist patients with billing questions (face to face, e-mail or phone)
- Monitor all payment plans in Epic and/or Dentrix
- Assist with patient statements
- Review accounts that could qualify for referral to third party collection agency or internal bad debt adjustment
- Participate in cross training for other business office positions
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of clinic billing
- Knowledge of revenue cycle operations, insurance eligibility/benefits and information systems
- Knowledge of government and other commercial insurance carriers
- Knowledge of self-pay collections FDCPA rules and regulations
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Any medical, healthcare, dental and/or related industry experience is a plus
- Associate degree preferably in a Business related field
- Medical, Dental Billing and Coding certificate is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of Epic, Dentrix, Forward, Passport is preferred
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization helping the communities they serve
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours between 7:30/8:00am – 4:30/5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Job ID: 139626
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.