Are you an Accounting Receivable Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounting Receivable Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a professional, yet relaxed environment?
Our client is a leader in their industry. Recruiting and retaining top talent in all areas of their business are part of their core values. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will handle a mixture of accounts receivable duties and collections.
- Assist in monthly review of fee schedules
- Take payments over the phone
- Email collections notices
- Take care of bounce back emails to the collection notices
- Work on final demand paperwork for escalated situations along with the Collections Specialist
- Provide support with past due accounts receivables
- Answer inbound calls and emails related to invoice questions
- Complete client contact changes
- Process daily cash receipts
- Provide support for the invoicing process
- Complete plan implementation set-ups
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable, billing and/or invoicing experience preferred
- May consider a recent Accounting graduate
- Accounting degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Knowledge of Sage a plus
- Fast and accurate numeric data entry skills
- Work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee development
- Unique industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Specialist position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position can be remote, hybrid or onsite if hired on permanently. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141710
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.