Are you a Staff Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Staff Accountant who has union payroll experience?
Our client has been in business since 1994 and offers services all throughout the Midwest.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Staff Accountant, you will handle weekly payroll & union reporting as well as accounts receivable duties.
- Set up jobs
- Process change orders
- Lien notices/releases
- Credit card entries
- Accounts payable backup
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Union payroll experience, preferably in construction
- Accounts receivable experience and/or knowledge to include collections a plus
- Accounting software experience
- ERP experience a plus
- Excel skills
- Confident on the phone
- Take initiative & find creative solutions in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- High regard for confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Potential for advancement
- Casual, jeans environment
- New leadership team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:30am-4:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, will consider Direct Hire
Pay for the Staff Accountant position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141968
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.