Are you an Accounts Payable Analyst who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Analyst who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is one of the largest providers in their industry and is dedicated to helping their customers increase efficiency and reduce costs. They manage and move products that people use on a daily basis and have earned themselves a great reputation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Analyst , you will receive and manage payment remittances (both electronic and physical) from customers.
- Apply payment amounts to open invoices
- Follow through on discrepancies
- Connect with appropriate customer personnel re non-payments
- Scan and file paid invoices
- Coordinate check runs and perform reconciliations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some type of accounting experience and ideally accounts receivable experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 2 years of office experience
- Any manufacturing experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Must be focused with a very strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and maturity
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for large, independent company
- Team atmosphere
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm, may consider other schedules
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Analyst position: $19.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID 139547
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.