Are you an Administrative / Account Coordinator who has excellent time-management skills? Are you an Administrative / Account Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity where there is opportunity to grow?
Our client specializes in business banking in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Account Coordinator, you will first start out doing more administrative support work but soon they will want to grow this person into a small business account coordinator.
- Help with open enrollment packets
- Request materials from insurance carriers
- Print materials & binding
- Help with 4th quarter projects
- Process new business (for employers that have between 2-55 employees) by doing entry into their systems
- Interact with carrier partners such as United Healthcare and Anthem to get the information needed
- Reach out to insurance carriers to get quotes in order to put them into proposals
- Put together proposals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong data entry and administrative support skills
- Must have interest in the insurance/employee benefits industry
- Life and Health licenses is a plus (must be willing to obtain it down the road)
- Would consider someone with a recent degree
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn company specific software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Community involvement
- Great leadership team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Account Coordinator position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137702
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.