Are you an Administrative Assistant who is extremely detail oriented? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has outstanding customer service skills?
Our client is a financial planning company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be calling clients to schedule appointments, reply to e-mails, telephone or face to face inquiries.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Produce and distribute correspondence e-mails, letters, faxes and forms
- Process paperwork and maintain a filing system
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare all communications
- Assist the financial advisor with reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5+ years of administrative or financial office experience
- Someone who has experience in a wealth management company or with LPL financial procedures is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- PowerPoint experience/knowledge is highly preferred
- Must be extremely computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Focused with the ability to work very well independently
- Outstanding people and customer service skills
- Must have a very good phone voice and a smile through the phone
- Must be extremely detailed and accurate
- Strong multitasking, time-management and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- They are very flexible with the schedule, they understand if someone needs off for appointments and such
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Very nice well established company to work for
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138540
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.