Are you an Administrative Assistant who loves making travel arrangements? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client specializes in tax planning and wealth management consulting.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will make and confirm travel arrangements, accommodations and itineraries.
- Handle all correspondence related to travel
- Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings, seminars, webinars, teleconferences and podcasts
- Receive visitors
- Prepare the conference room for meetings
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Copy, scan and file documents
- Interact with clients over the phone and through email
- Process mail and route daily
- Prepare internal and external documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5+ years of administrative, executive assistant and/or office manager experience
- Must have experience in a true support role
- Anyone with banking, financial or legal industry experience is highly preferred
- Associate degree is ideal, prefer within a related field such as business administration, administrative assistant, paralegal, etc.
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Any experience with ProSystems software is a plus
- Professional, personable, friendly and positive personality
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple interruptions, change tasks constantly and shift gears quickly
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Must be analytical
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great longevity within the company
- Small company where everyone gets along very well
- Hardworking and fun environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Pay based on experience – contact us today
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 138769
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.