Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in auditing for local government and nonprofit organizations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing support to the Accountants by processing monthly client invoicing, daily deposit, posting client payments and client database administration.
- Greet clients and visitors in person and over the phone
- Complete mailings, scanning, electric delivery of documents, creating reports and providing quality assurance checks
- Order office supplies and handle incoming/outgoing mail
- Assist anywhere else assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of administrative assistant or receptionist experience
- Some accounting experience is a huge plus
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with Adobe or a CRM is a huge plus
- Service oriented, outgoing and personable
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back team with a work hard play hard mentality
- Family atmosphere
- Good amount of variety in work
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Birthday off
- Sick days
Hours: 40 hours per week, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 138816
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.