Are you an Administrative Assistant who has an interest in the legal field? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to work for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client is a law firm that provides personalized, high-quality legal services in Appleton and the surrounding areas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will draft trusts, wills, real estate deeds and contracts.
- Paper pushing and organizing
- Call clients to gather missing information
- Gather information via internet and e-mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience with real estate deeds and trusts is highly preferred
- Would consider experience with real estate deeds
- Would also consider a quick study to learn both real estate deeds and trusts
- Would also consider a recent Legal, Paralegal, Administrative Assistant graduate with an internship and strong computer skills
- MSWD skills
- E-mail and internet skills
- Detail oriented in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small firm with a family like feel
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138882
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.