Are you an Administrative Assistant who is extremely detail oriented? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the Executive Administrative Assistant to the President.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software
- Answer phone, direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for presentations
- Make travel arrangements
- Attend meetings and record meeting minutes
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, paper/electronic files and reports
- Prepare agendas and responses to correspondence
- Provide clerical support to management team members
- Manage and maintain the Executive’s schedules
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Learn the Executive Admin duties to be a backup
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and e-mails for the President
- Back up to the Receptionist as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience where you have done true support work
- Must have supported management level positions
- Basic skillset in MSWD, basic/intermediate in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Energetic, positive and driven
- Extremely thorough, detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Must be okay working in a very high pace, high stress and busy environment
- Must take constructive criticism very well, listen and comprehend what is needed to be done and follow through
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Huge opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – 20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138931
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.