Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys support work? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a laid back and positive environment?
Our client specializes in asbestos removal and safety.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be answering incoming calls, updating/creating reports and assisting with client e-mail correspondence.
- Schedule/calendar in Google Calendar
- Filing, faxing and scanning
- Assist with anywhere else needed
- Down the road could take on more duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of administrative or reception/clerical experience
- Basic word skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- Must be comfortable using a MAC
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and must take initiative to help out wherever is needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back and positive work environment
- Updated/new office equipment
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138987
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.