Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a family-owned team environment?
Our client is an independent financial services firm in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work with the Financial Advisor to prepare necessary reports for client meetings.
- Process new account paperwork
- Input and maintain client information
- Handle client inquiries, research, resolve questions and assist clients with requests
- Follow up to confirm that all requests are completed
- Greet clients, ensure client is comfort while waiting for their appointment
- Create, run and update reports
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have business office support experience preferably 3+ years
- Any financial industry experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy, detail-oriented and thorough with desire for greatest degree of accuracy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must have a basic knowledge of Outlook
- Professional at all times and friendly
- Motivated and self-starter
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time-management prioritizing skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment
- Family owned
- Flexible scheduling
- For full-time employees they offer health insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays
Hours: 4 or 5 days per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 138988
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.