Are you an Administrative Assistant who has QuickBooks experience? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a life, estate planning and civil law office in the Madison, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, greet walk-in customers and e-mail correspondence.
- Complete billing in QuickBooks, deposits and employee reimbursements
- Complete background checks for home studies
- Assist with insurance renewals
- Print and assemble folders/packets for hand out materials
- Send out service information to prospective clients
- Complete calendaring
- Maintain office forms and documents
- Maintain the client data base
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Associate degree within relevant field such as Administrative Professional, Business Management, etc. as well as 2 years of administrative/clerical experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a bachelor’s degree within any field of study and some administrative/clerical experience
- Would also consider someone with 3 years of administrative/clerical experience
- QuickBooks experience is required
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-starter and be able to jump in and hit the ground running
- Personable and friendly
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful office
- Fulfilling work
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $19.23 / hr.
Job ID: 139148
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.