Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent people skills?
Our client provides personalized services to their clients during challenging times. They are proud to be active members in their community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer telephone calls and at times will need to obtain the necessary information and pass along to the Directors.
- Update pricing lists, package selection guides, vault and other price lists
- Generate all products asked for on the “register package” form
- Utilize Adobe Photoshop for custom printing, creating marketing materials and logos
- Maintain the commercial printer and monitor for service
- Type, proof, e-mail obituaries according to procedures
- Acquire confirmation and charges from out of town papers and complete the necessary forms for the billing department
- Maintain a clean and organized front office area
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of administrative experience
- Industry related experience is a huge plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience/exposure to Adobe Photoshop is highly preferred
- Experience in SRS, Fraser website, tribute software or SIVRIS is a huge plus
- Ability to travel to other office locations and have a valid license, auto insurance and transportation
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on occasion
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and highly emotional work environment
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Must be able to keep information confidential
- Ability to work with all different types of personalities
- Willingness to work wherever needed
- Must seek tasks and projects to do in down time
- Maintain and develop community relationships in an effort to promote the business
- Ability to work efficiently while maintaining accuracy and paying attention to detail
- High level of initiative
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local company with a great reputation
- Company is very caring to their employees
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Profit sharing
- Short and long term disability
- Clothing reimbursement
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm or 9:00am – 5:00pm, will include some weekend hours, contact us for additional schedule details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $19.00 / hr.
Location: Madison area, WI
Job ID: 139167
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.