Are you an Administrative Assistant who extremely patient and compassionate? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a non-profit organization that truly helps people?
Our client is a non-profit company that helps low-income families with a variety of needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, listen to and return voicemails.
- Answer and send e-mails to clients
- Assist clients with getting them the correct paperwork
- Receive completed paperwork from clients and transfer them to a Case Worker
- Assist with clients calling in and transferring to Case Workers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of administrative or office assistant experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Must know how to work with basic formulas in Excel
- Compassionate, patient and empathetic
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great non-profit company in the area
- Variety in the role
- Friday afternoons off
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 139219
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.