Are you an Administrative Assistant who has extremely strong organizational skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a rapidly growing company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client specializes in indoor and outdoor amenities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing support to mainly the Owner and possibly other General Managers.
- Organize the Owner’s calendar and act as a buffer with the internal staff and vendors to figure out what needs to go to him vs someone else
- Keep him updated on the progress with projects
- Attend meetings, conference calls and take meeting notes
- Organize meeting notes and put together action plans on what needs to be done
- Follow up to make sure things are being done from the meeting (must be able to interrupt a meeting to get clarification if isn’t sure)
- Be the go to person on their retail software to answer questions
- Write process documents
- Help create a positive environment and bridge the gap in communication on what is going on within each office
- Communicate across the company what needs to get done, when meetings are and making sure people are punctual with it all
- May need to help the Owner with his personal business/appointments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative experience supporting an Owner at a small company or someone who worked in a larger company that supported at the executive level (ideally 3-5 years) is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with some experience
- Would also consider someone with any administrative experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in a Business program is highly preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Teams is ideal
- Any experience with Zoho is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and go-getter
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Must be very customer focused make the customer the first priority
- Must be assertive and take a strong initiative to seek out the answers, get over obstacles vs give up
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rapidly growing company
- Work/life balance
- Opportunity to grow within the company/position
- Simple IRA with a 3% company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm or 7:30am – 4:30pm, contact us for additional details regarding overtime and possible light travel
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 139229
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.