Are you a Project Administrator / Documents Control who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Project Administrator / Documents Control who is looking to start an opportunity within a growing company in the Fox Valley Area?
Our client is a global company that has been around since 1966 and specializes in building and machine design for their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Administrator / Documents Control , you will be overseeing and keeping the Project Manager informed of compliance with approved project document formats, project identification, document approvals, filings and distribution procedures.
- Set up and maintain the project document files
- Receive, check in, distribute and expedite documents/drawings for review and comment
- Return, file and maintain an index of all project related vendor drawings
- Assist with preparing project reports and status summaries
- Provide support for the Procurement Specialist, including preparation of bid packages, purchase orders and change notices.
- Schedule meetings/appointments, make travel arrangements, handle telephone calls, typing, etc.
- Assist in developing, distributing and updating the project plan and procedures manual
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong office administrative support experience
- Experience working in an Engineering department/firm construction management, supplier industry or experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager Assistant role is ideal
- Computer savvy
- Advanced skillset in Excel and intermediate in MSWD
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Experience working with Adobe Acrobat is highly preferred
- Knowledge with internet and web-based document management systems is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and decision making skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent multitasking skills with the ability to be pulled in many different directions and assist with many projects
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Business casual environment
- Excellent atmosphere working with business professionals
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Project Administrator / Documents Control position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139231
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.