Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a stable team environment?
Our client is a CPA firm in the Madison, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be answering phones, opening/passing out mail and greeting walk-in clients.
- Order food/catering and set up company lunches
- Keep the break room and conference rooms clean and organized
- Take customer payments
- Assemble and sort tax returns
- Complete general office tasks such as filing, faxing and scanning
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate
- Any industry related experience is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to navigate through different programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with Adobe is a plus
- Friendly and personable
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle interruptions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Close knit group
- Flexible schedule/hours if needed
- Food days in busy season
- Growing company/stability
- Must work 30+ hours per week to receive Health and Dental insurance
Hours: Full-time hours during tax season and will work less hours during the off-season, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 139232
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.