Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys greetings visitors? Are you an Administrative Assistant who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will greet visitors and guests, verify identity and issue visitor badges.
- Conference room schedule management (approval of requests for the room, rearranging the room, etc.)
- Mail processing
- Administratively support the Directors of Finance, Human Resources, Quality and Operations
- Process expense reports and billing
- Occasionally assist with travel arrangements
- Assist production workers with safety shoe vouchers
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Front desk experience is a huge plus
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred (ideally in the administrative field)
- Office or administrative experience with no degree, or degree with no administrative experience
- Computer savvy with basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Good follow up
- Strong work ethic and trustworthy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 8 hours per day between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139280
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.