Are you an Administrative Assistant looking for a part time opportunity? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys people contact?
Our client is a local, well-established organization in the administration field.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer questions for the public, pupils and staff.
- Greet visitors
- Make appointments for supervisor
- Answer phone, take messages and route calls
- Type letters, forms and reports
- Maintain office files including attendance and registration files
- Handle student attendance records and personnel files
- Share responsibility for health room and medication dispensation
- Order supplies
- Inventory management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office / administrative experience
- MSWD and data entry skills
- Computer savvy to learn company specific software
- Warm, caring and comfortable working with children/parents and staff
- Friendly and positive
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established local organization
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Choose your part time schedule
Hours: 18.75 hours per week or full-time hours, contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.70 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 139357
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.