Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family oriented company? Are you an Administrative Assistant who likes computer work?
Established in 1991, our client is a major convertor of facial tissue and related products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will enter customer orders and work directly with the team by monitoring and updating orders.
- Monitor outbound shipments and the assigned carriers to assure guaranteed pickup
- Answer and manage incoming calls and respond and distribute internal emails
- Enter production data to the correct posting period
- Enter accounts payable invoices and purchase order receipts against the correct general ledger accounts
- Reconcile accounts payable invoices for items with the packing slips received from appropriate personnel
- Take on additional accounting functions as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience processing customer orders preferred
- Shipping experience and working directly with carriers preferred
- Manufacturing or supply chain experience preferred
- Data entry and accounting experience preferred such accounts payable, invoices, purchase orders, etc.
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Sage 100 experience preferred
- Able to multitask and juggle priorities
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee valuing company
- Flexible, great work/life balance
- Team environment, family feel
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) with employer match
- PTO and holiday pay
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 139435
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.