Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a worldwide leader in their industry. They collaborate with customers across the globe to provide exceptional, innovative solutions in a variety of sectors.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist the Purchasing team.
- Expedite open orders
- Maintain and run Excel reports
- Entering information into the system
- Make / take phone calls to follow up on orders and answer questions
- Assist with a variety of administrative projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ months of administrative or office support type experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Go-getter with the ability to work well independently
- Must have a high degree of attention to detail and quality in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is worldwide and has been in business for over 70 years
- Ability to gain additional experience
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139452
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.