Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who looking for a position that offers great variety?
Our client offers a unique, challenging, and rewarding work environment. They have successfully served thousands of children and families for over 25 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be answering the multi-line phone and greeting walk-in visitors.
- Assist in records management
- Manage Outlook for both individual and shared inboxes
- Enter data in Excel as well as process reports
- Route incoming/outgoing fax and mail, faxing/copying
- Maintain office orders for food, supplies and service calls
- Maintain office appearance (light clean up) and assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 – 5 years of office support experience
- Front desk experience is a plus
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with Access is a plus
- Professional, friendly and welcoming
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong editing and formatting skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- Position that offers variety
- Company that has seen tremendous growth
- Opportunity to be part of a team that helps those in need
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k)
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 139583
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.