Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong time-management and organizational skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has been providing innovative, individualized care in the Fox Cities for almost 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will support members of our management team.
- Order supplies for the office or food for meetings
- Attend board meetings, take meeting minutes and prepare paperwork
- Assist both Directors with scheduling meetings using Outlook
- Assist with accounts payable
- Process mail, organize bills and once checks are cut match the paperwork, file and mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative /office management or office assistant experience
- Experience with taking meeting minutes is highly preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing practice
- Employee perks
- Summer hours you have the option to leave an hour early
Hours: 20-24 hours per week preferably Monday, Tuesday and Thursday between 8:00am – 5:00pm must be available for board meetings contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139600
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.