Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a very welcoming and close knit family environment?
Our client has been in business since 1995 in the Appleton area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, take care of scheduling and lots of administrative tasks.
- Work with medical billing and records
- Enter bills into system and submit to insurance company
- Work with patients and insurance companies over the phone on questions and verifications etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any administrative, office support, accounting or customer service type backgrounds within an office environment
- Someone who has a medical background or any medical billing or medical records experience is highly preferred
- Associate degree is preferred
- Excel, MSWD and Outlook skills
- Professional, easy-going and friendly
- Must be a quick learner and have excellent attention to detail
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Must be able to stay on task and make sure to meet all deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Specialized unique positions within the company
- Very welcoming and close knit family environment
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139713
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.