Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer incoming calls, respond to e-mails, dispatch and schedule transport of materials.
- Bring in and send out information to team members
- Entry into the system of inbound and outbound of products
- Coordinate materials between the Drivers and Shipping and Receiving
- Assist with finding out what happened with any missing products and negative balances
- Create and update reports
- May take on some timekeeping duties, safety compliance, etc. down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of customer service, dispatch, administrative or related experience within a business setting
- Someone who has worked for a larger company/corporation is highly preferred
- Tech savvy to learn company software
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any knowledge working with PowerPoint is a plus
- Positive and energetic
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy (this is crucial)
- Extremely eager to learn the industry and grow as time goes on
- Must take direction well
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Growth opportunities
- Benefits offered
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay area,WI
Job ID: 139722
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.