Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a local college with a strong mission and cohesive culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be working in a department of 16-18 people and helping with a grant.
- Write content for online resources and e-newsletters
- Create topic-specific fact sheets highlighting the grantee’s program successes
- Compile summary reports on outcomes of peer-to-peer mentoring process
- Reach out to tribal members and collect info to put into their written profile
- Assist in compiling reports and conducting research as necessary
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of experience in writing and editing
- Any interest in criminal justice related issues is a plus
- Any background or knowledge in tribal nations a plus
- A degree in English, Journalism or Tech Writing is preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD
- Any knowledge of Excel, Adobe and/or PowerPoint is a plus
- Self- driven and motivated
- Must be comfortable with writings being published on a national website
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $12.00 – $13.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136765
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a strong mission and cohesive culture
- Company that values creativity
- Continuous improvement in programs & services
- Professional development in a team-based culture
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.