Are you an Administrative Assistant has strong grammar and writing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a local known leader in their industry. They are proud to offer their employees the flexibility to pursue their talents and goals in a supportive work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be taking care of customer invoicing, processing payments, cancel/credit and backup for general invoices.
- Run class reports
- Training registration
- Working with Learning Management System for class completions and participant records
- E-mail and phone support
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Must have administrative/office support experience
- Any accounting related experience is preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems is a plus
- Top notch customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must have the ability to compose professional e-mails
- Ability to catch on quickly
WHAT YOU GET
- Great culture
- Family owned feel
- Great team
Hours: 20-25 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:00pm ideally they would like you to work Mondays, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $21.00 – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139815
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.