Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong typing skills?
Our client is a family-owned company. They are an award-winning manufacturer and supplier and are proud of the exceptional service they provide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting the Business Systems group for the company.
- Back-up to front desk/receptionist role
- Provide administrative support and conduct project work
- Scan and retrieve customer purchase orders
- Review customer purchase orders
- Generate reports
- Process Service Technicians’ weekly expenses
- Order uniforms
- Data entry, typing, scanning, laminating, scheduling, filing; etc.
- Create/modify documents, spreadsheets, posters, forms, etc.
- Order lunches and set up for meetings upon request
- Manage the weekly mail run
- Manage the merchandise closet and orders
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years administrative support experience in an office/business environment
- Someone that has worked in the HVAC industry or a similar trade industry
- Someone who is very tech savvy or has a technical background is highly preferred
- Experience in a role within a process-driven environment is ideal
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong typing skills
- Must be very comfortable answering phones
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Excellent telephone skills and customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills and must handle the pressure/challenges well in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Great culture
- Community involved company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139830
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.