Are you an Administrative Assistant who has extremely strong multitasking and organizational skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity in the New London, WI area?
Our client specializes in providing housing options to the New London area community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing support and assistance to the Executive Director.
- Coordinate preliminary meetings
- Mail notices for tenants
- Update and organize waiting lists for interested tenants
- Data entry of forms, documentation and payments received
- Copy checks, bills and receipts for filing
- Assist with light accounting duties
- Create welcome packets for new tenants
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office/administrative assistant experience
- Accounts payable as well as any other accounting skills is preferred
- Any scheduling experience is preferred
- Experience with Public Housing, Working Tax Credit, Section 8 and Section 42 programs is highly preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, strong and confident
- Ability to work well independently and take ownership of the role
- Extremely strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to catch on quickly, retain and apply information learned
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent growth opportunity
- Paid vacation
- Sick day
- Retirement plan available
Hours: 17-20 hours per week 3-4 days, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 139832
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.