Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people over the phone? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small company family atmosphere?
Our client specializes in the sales and installation of truck equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be answering a multi-line phone system, taking messages and directing them appropriately.
- Prepare outgoing mail, both regular and certified
- Open service job tickets
- Track maintenance, inspections, etc.
- Greet and refer customer and vendors to team members
- Accept and hand out package deliveries
- Order and maintain office supplied inventory for all departments
- Work with the leadership team to create correspondence, contracts and forms as directed
- Assist with company events for team members and be part of the “fun committee” to plan monthly events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of administrative experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with an ERP program specifically Sage 100 is a huge plus
- Personable, positive and outgoing
- Strong phone etiquette and skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Small family company atmosphere
- Monthly employee activities
- Full-time hours benefits offered
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm open to 30-32 hours per week between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Job ID: 139897
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.