Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistants who is looking for an opportunity within a growing family oriented company?
Our client is an innovative, growing company in the Green Bay area that specializes in manufacturing parts for their unique industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing as well as the company as a whole.
- Maintain production schedule
- Enter new customers into the company’s computer system
- Process new orders into the system
- Maintain existing orders and process change orders into the system
- Arrange for truck shipments and maintain job shipped records
- Maintain and update distributor list as required
- Maintain and update quarterly report and production report
- Assemble brochures and machine manuals as needed
- Coordinate all activities for the company’s participation in relevant trade shows
- Manage all social, recognition and participation events for company employees
- Manage all vendors of food and beverage for company employees
- Provide assistance in maintaining the physical appearance and functionality of the office
- Any other functions as directed by the Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Assist with answering the phones and greeting visitors as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years administrative assistant experience
- Any secondary education is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is highly preferred
- Any experience with MAS 90 or ERP software knowledge is a plus
- Friendly and eager
- Excellent people skills and a customer service attitude
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively when its busy
- Able to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great longevity within the company
- Family-oriented, the company truly cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139936
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.