Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys variety throughout your day? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong data entry skills?
Our client is a paper distributor that has seen significant growth since their start in 1994.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be handling various office duties and assisting other team members as needed.
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Enter information into the system from hand written sources
- Create spreadsheets and reports for deliveries coming in
- Produce a receiving report for deliveries coming in
- Scan reports to send to appropriate departments
- Enter inventory transfers and returned inventory
- Maintain accounts payable records and purchase orders
- File invoices
- Maintain postage meter machine
- Order supplies as needed
- Enter data into Peachtree to create sales orders, purchase orders and invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative or office assistant experience (1 year preferred)
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Must have the desire to learn
- Excellent multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Great people / smaller office
- Flexible time off
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139970
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.