Are you an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping veterans? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a great organization team environment?
Our client is a leader in their industry. Recruiting and retaining top talent in all areas of their business are part of their core values. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, greet visitors, schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, e-mails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage donor activities
- May take rent payments
- May work with payroll and other basic bookkeeping items
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Marketing experience is preferred
- Any social media experience is a plus
- Experience professional or volunteer in community services or veteran services is preferred
- Someone who has a family member who is a veteran or has a passion for veterans is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Google Teams experience for scheduling
- Any experience with Bloomerang is a plus
- Must be organized and able to coordinate multiple projects in a high-pressure, fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Friendly and driven
- Must be passionate about helping others/veterans
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with tenants, staff, volunteers, community and veteran agencies and guiding partners
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Awesome mission of helping veterans
- Opportunity to be part of growth
- Great organization that doing great things
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140040
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.