Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a non-profit organization? Are you an Administrative Assistant who works well with numbers?
Our client is a religious organization that provides an array of resources and events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing administrative support to the catholic foundation staff directly reporting to the Development Director, World Missions Director, Relationship Managers and Executive Director.
- Handle all ministry coordination within the office such as scheduling, phone calls, e-mails, etc.
- Take care of all logistics for events such as agendas, scheduling, registration, location planning, etc.
- Meet, plan and prepare for the Parish
- Coordinate documents needed for the team
- Support the team with any office tasks needed to be completed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative assistant or office support where you have supported at least 1 person if not multiple (ideally they want 3-5 years of experience)
- Ability to learn accepted bookkeeping practices
- Previous experience being trusted with cash handling
- Any experience working or volunteering in community-oriented or family-centered ministries is a plus
- Any fundraising experience is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- Associate degree in Administrative Assistant or Secretarial Science is a plus
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge or relational databases is a plus
- Must have a deep respect and support for their mission as a catholic church
- Professional, friendly, eager and team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grammar and proof reading skills
- Must be organized and able to multi-task in fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Must work well with numbers
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Team oriented organization
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Flexibility to do many different things
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:45am – 5:00pm, Friday 7:45am – 12:15pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140100
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.