Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent people skills?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide their students to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will serve as the point of contact for students, greet and direct guests.
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Maintain staff calendars by assisting in scheduling meetings and appointments
- Supervise student workers, including approval of time sheets, scheduling and assignment of duties
- Administer and order office supplies, service and maintain office equipment
- Manage performance contract files and paperwork such as check requests and W-9’s
- Reconcile credit card purchases on a bi-monthly basis for student clubs
- Create requests for and balance out student club cash advances
- Review and edit reimbursement forms
- Establish and maintain files and record for various students and organizations
- Provide administrative support for implementation of student travel policies and procedures
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative support experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and outgoing
- Must be comfortable with a lot of student interaction, be warm and courteous
- Must have a strong respect for confidentiality
- Must adapt well and respond appropriately to all situations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work on a well-known campus
- Team-oriented work environment
Hours: 20 hours per week, ideally working 1:00pm – 5:00pm but open, contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140149
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.