Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part time position with variety? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in assisting customers throughout Northeastern Wisconsin with their roofing needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for project coordination.
- Scan and upload documents
- Enter and record information
- Enter bid information
- Set up jobs in the systems and track job status
- Enter various reports and documents
- Call to confirm items are set for job sites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative assistant experience
- Strong customer service/people skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Data entry experience is ideal
- Roofing or construction experience is helpful
- Critical thinking skills
- Friendly, pleasant personality with good phone etiquette
- Detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Friendly and laid-back environment
- Rewarding position working in the service industry
Hours: 20 hours per week – open to schedules, contact us today
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140158
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.