Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong critical thinking skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in assisting their clients with managing their finances.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be working as the liaison between the customer and the Agent.
- Answer phones, transfer calls and assist customers
- Check accuracy and completion of forms
- Create and distribute correspondence, mail, e-filing and reports
- Create and maintain databases
- Greet visitors
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars
- Schedule/confirm appointments for clients, customers and supervisors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some administrative/office assistant experience where you have supported others
- Health & Life Insurance license is preferred
- Must be willing to get licensed
- Any health insurance knowledge is preferred
- Any securities experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD skills and any experience with PowerPoint is a plus
- Professional self-starter
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Excellent internal longevity
- Very reputable company
- Benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours: Full and part time opportunities between 20 – 40 hour per week – contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140200
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.