Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part time opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide their students to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will manage the work order system, as well as handle a variety of office support duties.
- Data entry of work orders
- Request additional information
- Reply to questions
- Run reports for staff
- Maintain files of all documents and submit for year-end reports
- Provide friendly, professional customer service for campus and facility services front desk
- Review department inbox and manage phones
- Organize and schedule department meetings
- Order office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office and / or administrative support experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to learn company specific software
- Personable and professional verbal/written communication skills
- Comfortable with student interaction
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work on a well-known campus
- Team-oriented work environment
Hours: 7:00am – 11:00am
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – 17.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140229
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.