Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a flexible part time role within a fun and relaxing environment? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is a nonprofit organization in the Oshkosh area that has been around since 1980.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones and greet walk-in traffic.
- Assemble and send out mailings to members
- Enter new members and update current member information in the system
- Assist with quarterly magazine tasks
- Assist with coordinating events
- Assist with managing online store orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Excellent customer service skills
- On the job data entry experience
- Bookkeeping / accounting experience is a plus
- Strong MAC experience
- FileMaker experience is a plus
- Positive attitude and easygoing
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization started 35+ years ago
- Over 1500 international members
- Family oriented environment
- Team focused
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Flexible scheduling
Hours: Monday – Friday, 15 – 20 hours per week, flexible, contact us today
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140228
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.