Are you an Administrative Assistant who works well with numbers? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in machine-tool, rebuilding and alignment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer a multi-line phone, type quotes and enter data.
- Retype quotes and send to Service Department
- Send reports
- Scan notes, file jobs away and fax
- May assist with ordering products which may entail using math
- Put spreadsheets together.
- More duties could evolve as times goes on
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some office experience with great people skills is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any JobBOSS experience is a huge plus
- Self-starter and must be able to work well independently
- Must not be afraid to ask questions
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Full-time benefits offered once the employee works full-time hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Part-time hours for 1-2 months but then the position will be full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140270
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.