Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a great foot in the door to a well-known worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will support human subject testing studies, enter data and provide support to Study Coordinators with study document coordination.
- Front desk lead
- Study binder preparation/close-out
- Study material copies/print-outs
- Event pro scheduling
- Participant management
- Participant pay approval
- Photocard/randomization back-up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of office experience
- Data collection is a plus
- Associate degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on quickly to company specific software
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects with competing timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Part-time/full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm each week is slightly different must be comfortable with this
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140287
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.