Are you an Administrative Assistant who has problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a private Treatment level Foster Care Agency that specializes in providing safe homes for children from counties throughout the state of Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting in maintaining accurate records for compliance with state and county contracts as well as assisting other staff with projects as needed.
- Greet visitors and clients upon arrival
- Answer and route phones
- Records management requiring ability to process documents with no error and be extensively detailed
- Manage Outlook for both individual and shared inboxes
- Enter data in Excel as well as process incoming reports
- Route incoming/outgoing fax and mail, faxing/copying
- Maintain office orders for food, supplies and service calls
- Maintain office appearance (light clean up) and assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 – 5 years of detailed office support experience/management experience
- Front desk experience is a plus
- Experience in office management is a plus
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Computer savvy to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with Access is a plus
- Self-motivated and willing to see beyond the current task at hand
- Ability to utilize consequential thinking
- Professional, friendly and welcoming
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong editing and formatting skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- This position offers a lot of variety
- Company is in a huge growth mode
- Join a dedicated team with proven track records of staff longevity
- Benefits available for part time employees
- Chance to be part of a team that really helps people and that is able to stable find homes for children in need
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 140296
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.