Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to gain some experience in the healthcare industry?
Our client specializes in child and family specific resources.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, greet patients and enter client data into Epic.
- Scan documents
- Process invoices
- Maintain tidiness and organization of the office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of office experience
- Receptionist/front desk type of answering phones experience
- Any medical/healthcare experience is preferred
- Strong customer service experience
- Charting of electronic health records experience is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Epic charting experience is a plus
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Good concentration skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Detailed and organized
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.45 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140333
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.