Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a relaxed team environment?
Our client is an independent financial services firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will great clients and visitors as well as answering incoming calls.
- Sort and process incoming and outgoing mail
- Handle client correspondence
- File year-end statements
- Call current clients to schedule appointments and meetings
- Clerical support such as filing, scanning and stapling projects
- Order office supplies and order gift cards for referrals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative / office support experience
- Any financial industry experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy, detail-oriented and thorough with desire for greatest degree of accuracy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional at all times and friendly
- Motivated and self-starter
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time-management prioritizing skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment
- Health insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fox Cities, WI
Job ID: 140507
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.